Saturday, April 11, 2009

155 of 365- "Prom Dress Baby"

sweet-prom-dress

So, this is it.
This is my prom dress! Ahw, guys you don't even know how happy i am. Best $200 ever spent. Okay so i'm going to tell you about my day.

Yesterday, or last night, Izzy spent the night and we took a bunch of pictures & dressed up and had fun & watched Horton Hears a Who. Then she got up & left for work at 7 this morning, whilst i slept a bit more.

@ 10 i woke up and got dressed, had some coffee and went off to my interview i had at country inn. Guess what! I got a job! Yay, :) I'm a housekeeper....haha. Laugh if you want....i suppose. It's a job though, and i only work weekends.

Then i started training today because it was the only time she said we could start right away. After that, i left at 2 and was late to my neighbors ice show, which sucks because i wanted to go so bad!

I picked up willi and we went to the mall to pick up my dress. & he said he liked it :))))

All in all, a very good day.

Oh, yeah i have to go on a diet too :(
ha it's called, the "Prom Diet" hah! until May.